Wednesday 14 May 2008

Another sunny day in Wales






Yesterday Campbell and I spent the day in Llanberis pass. We firstly went up to Carreg Wastad and climbed on Overhanging Chimney VS and Skylon HS. We then headed down to Clogwyn y Grochan and I led up Brant Direct HVS and also we climbed Phantom Rib VS. The sun has been playing a major part in my first North Wales climbing experience, I'm just not used to it, so after getting very sun burnt, Campbell and I went to The Heights for several beers to cool off.


Today as we were not feeling to active because of the previous nights drinking session we headed over to Gogarth for a look, quite intimidating I must say, I was keen, but unfortunately not everyone was. We agreed to head to the Cromlech Boulders for a for the day and also watch climbers make easy work on Lord of the Flies (E6 6a) and Right wall (E5 6a) on Dinas Cromlech.


Tomorrow is our last day in Wales so were going to head up to Dinas Cromlech. (but not to do Right Wall or Lord of the Flies!)

No comments: