Monday 29 October 2007

Where's the summer gone?










Thats right folks, the summer of 2007 has now been left behind in our wake. I have had a very eventful summer, despite struggling to have a day off work when it was nice!! Highlights for me this summer include climbing Spartan slab and Hammer down at Etive slabs, ticking off several E1/2's down at Glen Nevis which have been on my wish list for a while, climbing the classic Yo-Yo in Glencoe with my flat mate Ed, spending time with Graham on Slime Wall in Glencoe (despite tricky route finding!) plus many more venues such as Buachaille Etive Mor and Aonach Dubh in Glencoe, Reecastle crag in the Lakes and Ben Nevis North face. Most of the wet days I have been training for my Mountain Leader assesment, so I have been out in the Glencoe hills, the Mamores, Nevis range, Cairngorms, Torridon etc ticking off a few munroes and corbetts on the way and working on my group management and navigation.

No comments: