Wednesday 26 June 2013

Tunnel Wall

Still injured but I felt an desire to see how my ribs are healing.  I headed down into Glencoe with Kenny and Blair for some sport climbing on Buachaille Etive Mor.  It was no surprise that my ribs still haven't fully healed and climbing was sore, pulling hard and making dynamic moves was not a good idea.  Taking falls isn't a good idea so I opted to just top-rope instead which was fine.  I was trying to remember the moves on Uncertain Emotions (7b) so when I regain fitness I can get back on it before the summer is up.  The beauty about this route, in my current condition, is that there aren't any big stretchy moves and also your generally on your feet most of the time so minimal strain to my upper body.  However, to say it is pain free would be untrue!  Kenny was working the moves in the Railway Children (7c) and Blair was working Admission (7c+).

No comments: