Tuesday 10 April 2012

Glen Nevis Hit

This afternoon I shot up into the Glen between rain showers to see if anything was dry. I went up to Scimitar Buttress to find a couple of routes dry there. I carried on to see if Scimitar Upper Buttress was dry but it wasnt. After hiding under a boulder as a heavy rain shower passed, back down to Scimitar Buttress, I nipped up to the top of the crag and dropped a rope down Fingertip Finale (E4 5c) which went pretty easily, I was suprised! I then had a go on Precious Cargo (E5 6a) which also went first time. So a couple of quick routes climbed using a Shunt as protection. I just topped out on the 2nd route as thunder rumbled and the heavens opened......again! Home time!
Plenty of snow up on the tops too, lots of fresh snow has been falling!

No comments: