Monday 3 September 2012

Tower Ridge and Ledge Route




Finally back in Scotland, from what feels like 3 months away (was only 2), and what a great way to get back in the swing of things.  I was out with Mick who has expressed an interest in doing the Cuillin Ridge traverse, so today I took Mick up Tower Ridge and then down Ledge Route.  I left my watch at home and on the summit when I checked my phone it was 12.30, pretty good going as we left the car at 9am.  Coming down Ledge Route was also just as fast as coming down the tourist route but much more interesting.  So after a good day out with Mick, I think he should go for a Skye Ridge attempt, he has a wee action plan to make life easier for him but he has the capability to succeed.  A great day and I'm so glad to be back in Scotland.

No comments: