Today I was back out with Anne and Catherine for a nice jolly and maybe another peak. Unfortunately Anne was feeling unwell so headed back for tea and biscuits. We weren't jealous at all... So Catherine and I let hell break loose. With the intention of just doing one summit we cracked on in the rain and summited both SaM and SaG. The weather was abysmal, we were glad to get the Inn Pinn done yesterday. The terrain felt serious today as it was so slippy, we had the rope on throughout which also helped an inexperienced couple decide whether it was for them or not. Without a rope we all thought not. Each to their own, had they been experienced mountaineers then fine but after chatting with them, it was best they saved it for a nice day. Live to tell the tale again. The last two days I have been working for Skye Guides.